Shopp Exchange Rates allows your customers to see prices in their own currency, instantly.
Setting up this plugin will take about 5 minutes, so brew another pot of coffee and take a few deep breaths before you get started!
- Upload plugin zip through WP Admin interface and activate plugin.
- Go to Shopp -> Exchange Rates and enter your OpenExchangeRates.org API key. (If you don’t have one, go here: https://openexchangerates.org/signup/free)
- Select which countries you would like currencies to be shown in. Your target market countries are selected automatically.
- Select ‘Enable Currency Conversion’ and then save your settings.
- Decide where you want the country selector. You can use the widget by going to Appearance -> Widgets and dragging Shopp Exchange Rates into a sidebar.
- OR you can use this Shopp theme tag wherever you desire in your templates: shopp(‘storefront’,’country-selector’);
The exchange rates are cached locally and updated once an hour, or whenever you update the plugin settings.
If you have problems, the preferred way to get support is to contact us through the support page.