Are you ready for this? It’s about to get really intense. Try these steps on for size:
- Unzip downloaded zip file and upload shopp-google-analytics folder to /wp-content/plugins/
- Go to Plugins and click “Activate” next to Shopp Google Analtyics.
Shopp Google Analytics will begin working immediately as long as you have Google Analytics by Yoast installed and active. Other than that, you simply need to activate your license key to receive updates and support.
Important Note: If you have enabled Shopp tracking in Google Analytics for WordPress 4.x and prior, you should turn it off. The tracking built into the plugin only works with Shopp 1.0/1.1 and will cause major problems with 1.3!
To receive support and updates, you’ll need to enter your license key (provided at purchase) and save your key settings. This will reveal a button that will allow you to activate the current site. The number of activations you receive depends on the license you purchased.
- Fix freight totals. Added an override parameter to output functions for better extensibility.
- Correct formatting for price and total values to match Google Analytics requirements. This fixes bug with prices and totals over 1000.
- Update updater to fix update issues.
Version 1.1 – Released 11/01/2014
- Full support for Google Analytics by Yoast 5.x
- Added full support for Google Analytics Universal!
- Still works with non-universal configurations.
- Rewrote updater code to improve performance and compatibility.
- Fix updater issue.
- Fix syntax error in Google Analytics push data.
- Fix fatal error in old version of PHP.
Version 1.0 – 02/11/14
- Initial release.
If you have problems, the preferred way to get support is to contact us through the support page.